Smile SMS

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 | Labels: | |

• Smile in ease,
Smile in pain,
Smile when trouble,
Pour like rain,
Smile when someone hurt ur fellings,
Smiles you know are very hailng…

• Smiling is infectious,
You catch it like the flu.
When someone smiled at me today,
I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner,
And someone saw my grin.
when he smiled I realized.
I’d passed it on to him!
I thought about that smile,
Then I realized it’s worth.
A single smile just like mine,
could travel round the Earth

• Smile is a language of Love.
Smile is a way to get success,
Smile is to win the hearts.
Smile improves ur personality.
So, keep smiling!!!

• Let me guess what U R doing…
Reading book?
Na Na! Listining Music?
Uhu! Watching TV? Nah!
Caught U!
Missing me and reading my SMS na.!!
Oh now U R smiling.

• SMILE:
S: Sets u free,
M: Makes u special,
I: Increases ur face value,
L: Lifts up ur spirits,
E: Erases all ur tensions,
So, please keep smiling.

• Girls misuse it!
Models sell it!
Photographers cage it!
Doctors advice it!
Death freezes it!
Artists create it!
Guess, what’s that?
It’s SMILE! KEEP SMILING!!

• Some times ur existence gives hope to one person,
Your smile may be a pearl for someone,
Your presence might be the desire of the 1 who loves U dearly.
So value yourself.
• Doctor’s prescribtion 4 u.
A cute little smile 4 breakfast.
More laughs 4 lunch.
Lots of happiness for dinner.
Doctor’s fee? An sms when u r free.

• A smile gives red colour 2 ur cheeks,
White 2 ur teeth,
Pink colour 2 ur lips,
Silver colour 2 ur eyes,
So keep smiling & enjoy the colours of life.

• Some times….When I’m all alone.
I close my eyes and think of you…
and the thought of your love worms me inside and make me smile.

0 comments: